Rightside Sells Enom to Tucows For $76.7 Million Cash



DOMAINING NEWS

First Photos & Highlights from the 2017 NamesCon Conference That Opened Sunday in Las Vegas
The 2017 NamesCon Conference is underway in Las Vegas! The 4th annual event at the Tropicana Hotel officially got underway this morning and opening day will continue into the well into the night.
DNJournal
Rightside Sells Enom to Tucows For $76.7 Million Cash
Rightside Group, Ltd. (NAME), today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement for the sale of eNom to Tucows Inc. (TCX) for $83.5 million, less a net working capital adjustment of $6.8 million, resulting in net cash at closing of $76.7 million. eNom has approximately 14.5 million domains under management and generated appro...
The Domains
83 newly funded startups and their domain names: Linkem.com, Trackforce.com, Eelp.com
I’m writing this post from my hotel in Los Angelos where I landed yesterday ahead of NamesCon which kicks off coming Sunday in Las Vegas. It will be my second NamesCon and I am very much looking forward to what promises to be another fantastic show! We have a pretty big list for you this […] The post 83 newly funded star...
DNGeek.com
From domain names to startups, here's me geeking out with NamePros for 23 minutes at NamesCon las...
Last year I sat down with Edward Zeiden, the Managing Director of popular domain name forum NamePros at NamesCon (say that five time fast) to talk about startups, accelerators, fundraising, and of course, the role domain names play in across this ecosystem. Whether you’re a startup founder looking to buy a domain name, or a dom...
MorganLinton.com
Bruce Jaffe replaces Paul Stahura as CEO of Donuts
Jaffe and Stahura swap places and Donuts hires Chief Revenue Officer. Paul Stahura has exited his role as CEO of new top level domain company Donuts, switching places with Bruce Jaffe, who was previously Executive Chairman of the company’s board. “I’m really looking forward to the switcheroo and I think it’s a...
Domain Name Wire






Advertise | Unsubscribe


 

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Protégez vos locaux avec une assurance adaptée

Equipez vos véhicules au meilleur prix !

Jusqu'à 40% d'économies(1) sur votre consommation d'énergie électrique