Five Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting Domaining



DOMAIN SALES & AUCTIONS

Gugy.com ... $999
Get this catchy domain name at reseller price.
Auction
AdvertisingNetwork.com ... $20K
We are also selling this premium domain at reseller price.
For Sale
Breaking! – DropCatch reduces .COM backorders to only $8.00 for month of February –via Discount Club
Place a Discount Club backorder on .COM domains for only $8.00 and a .NET domains for only $10.00 through the month of February. (Regularly priced at $15.00 per domain) Regular backorders $59.00. Click to get discounted prices.
Buying

DOMAINING NEWS

Just a damn cool domain portfolio management system
Doron Vermaat is an entrepreneur and domainer. He's a co-founder and Head of Product at Efty, an online domain portfolio management system and the publisher of DNgeek.com, a blog about brandable domain names, startup naming, and branding. Efty helps you manage your domain portfolio, giving you clear insight into your performan...
SullysBlog.com
Five Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting Domaining
I am a regular Reddit reader, and one discussion that caught my eye was a Life Pro Tip (LPT) that recommended searching for "things I wish I knew before starting" before starting a new venture or hobby, since you'll typically find useful tips to taper your expectations when starting something new. I wanted to create something simila...
NamePros.com
Brand Ranking: Why Traditional Advice Is Wrong
Domain names play a crucial role for the positioning your brand. The digital age has allowed small companies to take the big guys head on. Most websites now look very similar. This is no longer a significant advantage. How a … The post Brand Ranking: Why Traditional Advice Is Wrong appeared first on Media Options.
MediaOptions.com
Throwback: Is Domain Parking Really Dead? If So, What Killed It? (Reprint: It's That Good)
A lot has changed with Domain Parking Revenue as well as Google Ad Earnings over the last, say, decade. There has been such great change that it’s sometimes difficult to articulate – in a nutshell, why things have changed so drastically and in how many different ways this change has come about. I don’t think […...
StrategicRevenue.com
Order of Magnitude Domain Name Pricing
There''s no exact value for any domain name, just like there''s no exact value for any physical piece of land or property. Instead, you need to understand the "order of magnitude" concept to retail price your domains. The post Order of Magnitude Domain Name Pricing appeared first on DNAcademy.
DNAcademy
DN.Domains facilitates Bitcoin escrow for domain transactions with fees as low as 0.5%
Finally, a bitcoin based escrow service for domainers (Beta) Bitcoin is growing strong and so is the need for a bitcoin escrow for the bitcoin savvy domainers’ needs. It removes the clutter and delays associated with fiat transactions and the banking systems cross borders. DN.Domains in association with Bitrated.com is facilita...
DN.Domains






Advertise | Unsubscribe


 

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Protégez vos locaux avec une assurance adaptée

Equipez vos véhicules au meilleur prix !

Jusqu'à 40% d'économies(1) sur votre consommation d'énergie électrique