Someone just lost $1,000,000 dollars by buying a stolen domain



DOMAIN SALES

Yem.com ... $35K
If you are looking for a catchy dot com brand, why not this one?
For Sale

DOMAINING NEWS

Someone just lost $1,000,000 dollars by buying a stolen domain
Someone just flushed $1,000,000 dollars down the drain, after buying an apparently stolen domain name. Member “Dong Yuan” posted in a NamePros thread: “I have big problem i have buy domain for $1 Million USD on 8 May 2017 and transfer it to PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com then in 20 June 2017, My registrar s...
DomainGang.com
The Dumbest Response to a Domain Name Inquiry
I have to share what I think is the dumbest response to a domain name inquiry that I have seen in a very long time. I asked about the price of a domain name that had a “for sale” message on its landing page, and here is the response I received: “If you have to ask then you can’t afford it.” Let that sink...
DomainInvesting.com
Domainers don't agree on much
Sometimes comments uncover more than just the initial topic. A perfect example is the weekend banter with regards to Kevin Murphy’s comment about the sale of Hatred.com. Give this domainer a big hand for ripping off Milo Yiannopoulos to the tune of $138,000 https://t.co/WxevaYaNXv #domains — Kevin Murphy (@DomainIncite) June 24...
The Domains
On-Again, Off-Again $3K-to-$30K Flip Takes 6 Months to Close – With Joshua Reason
Some deals just take time to get done. That was the case in this Profitable Flip episode. Today''s Sherpa experienced (and partially caused) an on-again, off-again negotiation that culminated six months after the initial inquiry – but also netted a big payday.
DomainSherpa.com
Greatest Benefits of New gTLDs is PR, Temporary "Buzz Factor" "Link Equity"
NEW YORK, NY – A long time ago, say, 8-10 years ago, to effectively market a website on the Internet you needed to know how to do some very basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and you needed to acquire lots of inbound links to your site – from just about anywhere you could find them, […]
StrategicRevenue.com




Advertise | Unsubscribe


 

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Protégez vos locaux avec une assurance adaptée

Equipez vos véhicules au meilleur prix !

Jusqu'à 40% d'économies(1) sur votre consommation d'énergie électrique